Whereas the average startup launches a bunch of features for a bunch of use cases to appeal to many possible users, some Startups focus on a few killer features for the most desperate customer segment. In short, they find a wedge into the market. The original COO of Paypal calls it “going Sharp”. Learn more in a brand new issue of The Growth Weekly.
In this week’s issue:
- How Can Your Brand Manage Hypergrowth?
- The Sharp Startup: When PayPal Found Product-Market Fit
- Here’s Mary Meeker’s 2019 Internet Trends report
- Starting a Digital Business Without Neglecting Your Legacy Offering
- The Beginners Guide to Experimental Marketing
Enjoy your read!